In today's low-interest-rate environment, AMS has assisted many property owners in refinancing their income producing assets.
If there was ever a time to create generational wealth through real estate this might be it!!!
- Maybe you can’t go to your local bank to pull cash out of your primary or investment property because their qualifications are too stringent.
- Maybe you took a lot of deductions on last year’s taxes and
don’t have W-2 ’s or paystubs to meet their credit requirements.
- Are you in a hard money loan?
8 Great Reasons to Refinance
Your Primary Residence
- Refinancing can lower your rate and payment.
- Refinance to convert your adjustable rate into a fixed rate.
- Refinance your interest-only loan into a fully-amortized loan.
- Convert your 30 year loan to a shorter term loan.
- Take cash out to consolidate your debt.
- Take cash out for home improvements.
- Take cash out to purchase more investment property.
- Stop mortgage insurance if you have at least 20% equity.
7 Great Reasons to Refinance
Your Investment Property
- Lower your mortgage payment.
- Maximize your return on investment.
- Increase your rental income.
- Use the equity in your property to purchase additional properties.
- Use the equity to fund other investment opportunities.
- Bad credit OK.
- Use the property's rental income or market comparables to qualify for financing.